HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) plastic lumber excels in all the areas where wood fails, in comparison to. HDPE plastic lumber is a strong and durable building material that will last a lifetime. No rotting, no splitting or cracking! We only use HDPE lumber manufactured by the industry leader Tangent Technologies®. Their eco-friendly lumber products are the highest quality recycled plastic lumber brands in the marketplace.
Our frames will never need to be painted, stained, or sealed and they are also impervious to moisture and insects – so you’ll never need to worry about structural damage from these types of issues.
- Tangent produces, by far, the best looking and smoothest feeling lumber in the industry
- Tangent’s lumber is extremely dense, which resists the build-up of surface mold and mildew
- Tangent uses the highest grade UV stabilizers in every piece of lumber
- Unlike wood, and some competitors, it does not crack, splinter or rot
- ECO FRIENDLY
- Made from 100% recycled product
- Consistency – always quality product, and always on time